BOOK NOW CALL: 07908145877 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bookings must be confirmed in writing and a 50% non-refundable deposit will be requested to secure the date required. Please note for bank transfer payments, we require an email from you to notify us that the payment has been made and for the deposit or full payment to have cleared into our bank account. You will receive a confirmation from us, acknowledging payment and confirming the booking. Please note we do not accept cheques.
2) Prices and information are subject to change.
3) Please note that until you have had a confirmation email from us acknowledging payment, our services are not booked.
4) For cancellations, deposits are non-refundable.
5) If you are making a booking for a children’s party, please ensure all parents are aware in advance that a face painter will be on site, especially when parents/guardians are unlikely to be present. It is the host’s responsibility to ensure that all parents/guardians have been informed and that any comments are relayed back to the face painter.
Face Painting Materials
We only use professional water-based face paints which are fully compliant with EU and FDA toy and cosmetic regulations. These paints are hypoallergenic and include anti-bacterial properties which are specifically for use on the face and skin. Paint can easily be removed using mild soap and water. Some skin types are prone to some very mild initial staining – a small amount of mild baby shampoo will remove this gently.
Water is changed regularly during a booking and clean sponges used throughout. Equipment is thoroughly cleaned after each booking.
1) We have your children’s safety and interests in mind at all times and as a result, we reserve the right not to paint under certain conditions – see below for examples as the list is not extensive:
· i) We will not paint faces of anyone under 3 years of age. The face paint manufacturers do not recommend paint for anyone below this age and very young children can sometimes be overwhelmed by the results. We may paint a small design on the hands or arms of children younger than 3 years of age but this will be at the discretion of the face painter.
· ii)We will not paint anyone who is obviously unwell (runny nose/temperature/rash) or has any other visible skin complaint (eczema; chicken pox; acne; cold sore; open wounds; eye infections etc).
· iii) We will not paint anyone against their wishes (this may result in stopping painting before the result if a child becomes uncomfortable or changes their mind). Please do not force your child to be painted if they really are uneasy or unwilling – face painting should be an enjoyable experience for both the child and parent.
At an event, children must be under constant adult supervision whilst being painted or waiting their turn.
If you believe the person to be painted has sensitive skin, a skin patch test can be carried out. It is the guardian’s responsibility to inform the face painter in advance if this is the case. Josie’s face painters cannot be held liable for any allergic reaction to the paints.
Without prejudice, we reserve the right not to paint any persons we feel should not be painted.
We carry full public liability insurance and our lead artist, Josie, personally holds an enhanced DBS check.
References are available from previous clients upon request.
We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character. Our characters are based on story and fable characters that have been entertaining children for years. Any resemblance between our entertainers and any copyrighted characters is purely coincidental. All clients booking us must be in acceptance that our characters do not represent any copyrighted characters or their stories. Please do not confuse our characters with the Walt Disney Company or any other trademarked characters. Josie’s Face Painting and Entertaining is in no way associated with the Walt Disney Company or any other company.
All of the images on all of our accounts including social media are for promotional purposes. Photos that are taken from our employees have asked for premission either by the event organisers, company manager or parents . If you do not wish for your children to have the photo taken, please let a member of staff know. Whilst we take our own photos we also sometimes on occastions use third party photos. We do not disclose which photos we have taken and third parties due to GDPR. Children's name and age being promoted is down to the discretion of the parent/ guardian.
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the mascot equipment.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking of hire of mascot/s.
We provide a professional actors/actress to wear the mascots at your chosen event that will come with the Mascot/s. A separate assistant may be required to assist the actor/s when walking around.
In the event that an assistant is unable to attend the actor, a responsible adult must always closely monitor the mascot/s .
No smoking or barbeques or naked flames near the mascot at all times.
No food or drinks to be consumed near the mascot equipment.
Children require supervision whilst in the vicinity of the mascot equipment.
The mascot equipment must be kept away from water. This includes (but is not limited to) rain, hail, drizzle, humidity, swimming pools.
Orders are taken subject to availability of products and if in certain circumstances we do not supply any product, we will refund any money already paid for these products.
We will inform you immediately of any change and give you the right to cancel or amend your booking. We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Whilst we follow the covid government guidelines, we do not take reasonability for anyone who is not following. For more information click this link.
All of the online parties provided by Josie's Face Painting and Entertaining are in conjunction with our terms and conditions.
Children should be supervised by a parent or carer at all times during online parties.
Whilst we do not play any games that are considered dangerous, we do not take any responsibility for children's safety. If a game is deemed unsafe by the parent or carer the child does not have to play as safety is in their hands.
Please note: The actors used for advertisements may not always be the same with online parties.
Online party bookings are Non-refundable.
During a online party there may be some technical difficulties. Josie and the team will do their best in these circumstances to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please make sure in advance that you know how to use the applications or software on which the party maybe held. We do not take any responsibility for any technical issues on your side.
We will turn off anyone's screen who is using inappropriate language or behaviour. If a child is upset we will turn their screen off to give them time to be consoled.
Sweets and treats are handed out by our team members.
Please note that the sweets may contain Wheat, Milk, Eggs and traces of nuts. We outsource our products from external parties and therefore cannot confirm that there are NO traces of nuts. We advise that children with ANY allergies do not consume the sweets. Therefore, Josie’s Face Painting and Entertaining is not responsible for any allergic reactions.